lunes, 13 de junio de 2011

My Secondary school and my Primary school

This is my first year in this school. It's name is Mentesa Oretana Secondary School. My brother Jaime comes here too. It is very big and in my class we are nineteen students, ten boys and nine girls. Our class teacher is Tomás but we have nine more teachers. My favourite subject is maths and my best friend is Fran.

Last year my school was little. Its name was Santiago Apóstol Primary school. My brother Carlos goes there now. When I was there, in my class there were eleven students, six boys and five girls. Our class teacher was Domingo and my favourite subject was P.E and my best friend was Fran too.

(Germán Rodado, 1º ESO A)

My school this year is Mentesa Oretana Secondary school. My brother and my sister come to the same school but they aren't in my class. There are eighteen students in my class, ten boys and eight girls. There are around twenty teachers. We have a different teacher for each subject. My favourite teachers are Virginia and Celia. My favourite subject is science and my best friend in this school is Laura.

Last year I was in Santiago Apóstol Primary school. There were eleven students in my class, six boys and five girls. There was only one teacher for all the subjects. My favourite subject was P.E and my best friend was María.

(Cristina Campos, 1º ESO B)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario